Thursday, April 15, 2010

I Give In

Okay Kylie Moe,
You win!! I now have a blog, are you happy now??? :) haha But I do have to say, it's pretty fun. Lets see how often I'll add posts though I'm not too good at updating things and I currently do not have a camera so I am unable to post any recent pictures :( same with the laptop, i'm still trying to get it fixed. sigh, its a working progress. Today has been one of my favorite days this week. I needed to get out of Laie so I am now in Kapolei at my cousins sister in laws and it has been such a home for me. It's so good to be in a house with a family again and they remind me a bit of st. george. Thank you Jolie for all you've done for me, I appreciate it! Not gonna be happy to go back to work tho. Oh well. So I officially hate money, it is of the devil because everything is so expensive. I was out shopping today for home supplies and did not know if I could afford everything I needed. Thanks Mom and Dad, you guys are awesome and I love you sooo much!!! I haven't decided yet whether or not to post my blog address onto facebook and stuff for others to look at but in the meantime, I'll give it to some friends and my family. Much love to all!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Yes! I am super duper happy! But you need to add more pictures and stuff! But I love it! And now that you live off campus... this will help me keep in touch with you! Love it! Love you!

    ReplyDelete