Wednesday, April 21, 2010
Say what?
Third day of the new school term and i'm already sick of being here. The classes I am taking are Teachings of the Living Prophets with Elder Cook who is from England and has an awesome English accent!!! haha Then I have History 202 with Bro. Kester which is, could you believe it, 3 hours long!!! :/ Yuck!!! I like history, I find it interesting and thought provoking but 3 hours!!! And all of our assignments are just writing papers....crazy, I do not like writing!!! Gah!!! At least the teacher is funny and I have Maddie in there with me :) Then I have Biology online which I haven't even started yet but we'll see how it goes. Everyone says its really easy tho. I just won't like doing webcam journals or whatever it is because I don't really like being on videos and stuff. Wish I was at home. I miss mi familia :( I'm excited for June to come and can't wait til Parents, Rachael, and Ruth come to visit. So I'm thinking of taking school off for First Term along with summer but I'm not sure yet...we'll see what classes are offered first but I think I will just work for summer and first term so I can save money. Then take Hawaiian language and land development? classes f0r the fall and winter and hopefully next spring I might try to sail on Iosepa. After that then I think i'll just work on preparing for a mission. Yep you heard right, I think I might go on a mission, I still have a bit more than a year to prepare and really decide but I'm more than 65% sure I want to go :) I've really been thinking about it since the end of January and it has been brewing since then. Which is wierd cause anyone back home knows that I definitely did not want to go on a mission, but things can change. I know I have done a lot of changing since being here and i'm hoping its all for the better :) I feel that going on a mission will be the best way I could ever serve my Father in Heaven and I hope that I'll do well. He has done so much for me and I love him to death! Oh and almost forgot, speaking of missions Aaron leaves to the MTC today! Good Luck my friend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh! Aaron left! Do you want a countdown chart! I have an extra! LoL I love it! Jaden's been gone 53 days! =D
ReplyDeleteNaw thas alright. No need, thanx anyway! :) wow it has been a while since he left!! Have you finished the book of mormon yet??
ReplyDelete