Monday, May 9, 2011
I wish for more memories of this place and long for them. I love it here, and I love the friendships I have made here. Time has gone by pretty quickly. I leave in almost a month. :( But I won't forget what I have learned or felt since being in Hawaii. Leaving will be a bittersweet feeling. I don't want my last memories of this place to only be of work. I wish I could spend what little time I have here with the people I have come close with. But schedules do not allow it and maybe its some other reason too. All I know is, I don't want to be alone during these next couple weeks. :/ Yet sometimes that's how I feel. One best friend is in Idaho, the other has a new boyfriend, and I can't talk to the other one cause I'm too scared to. Lol Love them to death and its real hard not seeing them around. But I'm doing my best to make new friends and hang out with the old. Its just hard in the mornings especially cause I'm at home alone in an empty house with nothing to do before work. Just gotta keep tryin to look at the positives.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment